Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What do you blog for???

Yeah the question is "What do you blog for?" Recently I've noticed on Innit, that most people will go and see your post if there's something related to Sex!!! Well does this Cyber World circle around sexuality only? Once you see 18SX, nude picture, sexy pictures, etc... That's where a lot of people will click on it and that's where they will get a lot of traffic on their blog so that they can earn money from Nuffnang. Well of course those people blog to get money no matter what, but does your post really reflects you? That was the question that I asked Cherish today during lunch time in college.

Recently I've seen her posts were about sexy pictures of ladies. At first I thought that she was suffering from a low self esteem. But she told me, "No it's so that I can get a lot of people on Innit to visit my blog, 'cause most of them when see sexy pictures, then they will click." Well Nuffnagers, are you such a pervert? I've also noticed that I've got a lot of people visiting my blog recently when I posted on my Sexuality Test. According to the statistics, I've received 272 people reading my post in one day!!! It was my record of all my posts. Of course I was really happy to see a lot of people visiting my blog during that week. But just recently I've realized that if I continue to write my blog like that, it's not reflecting me anymore. That was not the main purpose for me to write blog. My main purpose to write in this blog, is to keep in touch with my friends because I can't email everyone one by one, especially those in my hometown. So I simply ask them to read my blog on all what is happening in my life.

My blog is about my life and this life is where I'm sharing to all of you. All these happening things in my life, it's where I learned from mistakes or learned new things to develop myself to be a better me. I'm blogging to share experiences and to inspire people. Of course if I saw something interesting or funny, I will post it out, so that my friends and other people might read and laugh about it too. I just want to make them feel what I feel!

Blogging ain't about copying and pasting from an article and claim as if it's yours. Although that you put the source out there, it still doesn't mean that you have to copy exactly and make it yours. At least you can read it and use your creativity to rewrite in your own words and comment about it. Nowadays in the field of employment, people seek for creativity. So since you are still young at there, maybe in heart also, USE YOUR CREATIVITY lah!!! You can make this cyber life a life a routine. People seek for art, passion, life and most of all creativity. At first I always told myself that I have no creativity but I have no skill in drawing. But creativity doesn't come from drawing only. It's something that inspires you to create something. That's creativity is all about! :)

Well I hope from this post, a new born spirit that stirs you up to be inspired to create something and write something creative. Let's blog with passion in our hearts!!! :)

3 comments:

daniel said...

Finally I meet someone who shares what I think about blogging. I've seen so many Nuffnangers playing around with sexy posts and sexy titles just to attract bloggers to their blogs. Two thumbs down for them.

I have to agree with you when you say "my blog is about my life and this life is where I'm sharing to all of you." Blogging is very much about expressing who we are. Though we are not able to fully express ourselves in the cyber world, the words specially chosen and paragraphs beautifully written give others a sense of human touch, hence reflecting more of us. That's the spirit of blogging! Keep it up my friend.

I just gave you a Nang! =)

danielliew.com

Robin Chan said...

Thanks dude!!! I appreciate that! :) Wohooo!!! We can be best friends already! :) hehe...

Ras said...

Cool!!!!! i love creativity~xD
is not just abt drawing~xd