Monday, July 28, 2008

Before-During-After Quiz

I'm gonna be very sarcastic here. So you better be careful in what you're reading!


W A R N I N G ! ! !

I had a quiz recently given by my lecturer. (sorry I can't mention which lecturer and not even what class - I'm scared she reads my blog). Anyway for those who knows about it, please stay quiet.

My lecturer gave us a quiz and this happened before, during and after the quiz.

BEFORE QUIZ

Students: Ms, will the quiz be very difficult?

Lecturer: No don't worry. It's very easy only. It's all in your book!

DURING QUIZ

Student: Ms, I don't understand this question!

Lecturer: I can't help you, you should know it. It's all in your book!

AFTER QUIZ

(Lecturer correcting the quiz paper in front of the class and giving out the answer.)

Student: Ms, Ms!!! Isn't this suppose to be answer C?

Lecturer: No no!!! It's answer B because blah blah blah...

Student: But Ms, according to the question, it's this situation, so I think that the answer should be C.

Lecturer: Ok open your book and read the definition!

(All students open their book and read the definition and the student read aloud and still argues...)

Student: Ms, Ms!!! You see, according to the book, the definition states that the answer should be C!!!

(The lecturer's turn to read from the book, then turn to the student.)

Lecturer: Actually the answer is B, your book is not good. It's not well-detailed.

WTH???
-^-'''
What's wrong with the book???

1 comment:

DelvC said...

ok..this is funny ..problem with pride man ..!!