Thursday, July 10, 2008

20 Reasons for NOT blogging!!!

Last Monday, I had my study skill class as usual at 8AM. Usually it's very boring and it was a boring class again. So I started to figure out what can I post on my blog today. Well I've find out the reasons for not blogging.

Here are 20 reasons for NOT blogging!

1. Too lazy!!! Later lah!!! (Symptoms of Procrastination)

2. My mind is too tired...

3. No inspiration - More pics, more inspired but I got no camera! :(

4. Nothing is happening in my life - I'm living a boring life

5. TOO BUSY (very common) - Assignments, Midterm, test, work and other reasons that states that you're busy

6. Low Speed Connection or no internet - maybe i'm on a deserted island or in a jungle somewhere in kampung(village)

7. No electricity for several days!!! - maybe haven't paid the electric bill

8. My siblings are always on the computer!!! - (VERY TRUE) you know who u r!!! :P

9. On a holiday somewhere in this world

10. Ate too much, body very heavy, feel sleepy... even 1 finger cannot lift up!!!

11. I'm dead - that's why no more news from me!!!

12. Why should I blog???

13. You're chatting with me too much - (incomplete blog entry)

14. Playing Games - DOTA, Counter Strike, Maple Story and all other online games!!!

15. Busy stalking girls!!!! - definitely not me!!!

16. You are not reading my blog so why waste my time & energy to entertain you???

17. For you not to comment about what I gonna say about you!!!

18. Suddenly there's more house chores than homework & assignments!!!

19. Don't know how to blog! - LAME REASON!!!

20. I can't find the 20th point - that's why I don't blog!

2 comments:

Sin said...

your post is funny thou..

Robin Chan said...

hehe thank u :)