Monday, July 14, 2008

A Sight For Sore Eyes

I have this T-shirt that most of you know. Every time I wear it, people will cover the eyes and say, "Aghh!!! Your T-shirt is freaky!!! Make my eyes blur!" Some will ask, "Is it your T-shirt or really I have vision problem." Well as you may know now, it's my favorite T-shirt:

"A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES!!!"

(You're supposed to see that blur)

Yeah this is how it is when you see it!
[
Come closer and you'll see what I mean]

Anyway I've happily bought it last year in JB (all JB ppl cheer!!! Wohoo!!!). I got it for a cheap price and I really like it. At first I thought that it won't make any effect on people 'cause when I bought it, I had a clear vision. Hmm... my eyes are very good. hehe... I even went back to Mauritius and wore this T-shirt on the day I made a surprise to my friends. They were thinking, "Is that really Robin?" Then I will answer them, "No it's just an illusion. You're having a sight for sore eyes. See, you can't even read my T-shirt!"

Well I used to have a lot of fun wearing this T-shirt and making people blurish!!! Now I seldom wear it 'cause I need to go on diet to be able to wear it again. It doesn't really fit me nowadays. Maybe when it's washed it becomes smaller. Does it happen to your T-shirt sometimes?

After punishing all my friends with this T-shirt, little did I know that I will also get this back!!! Like some people say, "It's KARMA!!!" Well see the results of this KARMA, to my eye!!!

My swollen eye!!!

Yeah this morning I woke up with this!!! That's why I had to skip my class this morning as it was very painful. Now it's more or less ok!

Please do not laugh! It's not funny, k? (stealing lil Darell's quote)

No comments: