Saturday, July 19, 2008

a very brief update

Hi guys! Thanks for visiting and reading my blog everyday. I know some of you have been very faithful to read my blog and I'm really honored to see people inspired by my blog. Well thanks God for that! Recently I've been very busy and very tired so that the main reason for not blogging these few days... Anyway just a summary what I've been doing lately.

I went to an Autistic Centre. A very interesting place with a lot of autistic children there. I had so much fun with them. I went there as a psychology class outing, so basically with my fellow classmates. I will post up picture later on on my next post.

The next thing that I've been very busy with is my church 7th anniversary celebration. Well I will post up more details about it later on also. Tomorrow is the last day and I'm still going for the choir. Today service was really GREAT! I enjoyed the orchestra! :)

Well that's all for now!

Stay tuned for more updates soon!!! :)

No comments: