Monday, July 28, 2008

Me and my music

What is my calling?
This is the question that has been resounding in my head for quite some time now.

Recently I've been involved in a lot of musical stuffs. It seems that there's a lot of doors opening for me to become a "star!" Well I've been singing and playing guitar for the past few weeks I must say.

1. Student Affairs Called me to sing and play guitar for a retreat for secondary school students. It was then cancelled but the thing is that I was appreciated by people who knew me and my talent in music.

2. During the Autistic center trip (i have to post about it soon), I was asked by my lecturer Ms Daisy to prepare some songs and to sing. So I've prepared 3 songs. It was a fun time there.

3. I've finally been leading song in my cell group. Today will be my 3rd time. YES!!!

4. Talentime competition - i sang solo for the singing competition and a lot of people congratulate me although the results are not out yet.

5. I was offered a free ticket to go to Daughtry Concert - but I couldn't go as I had something on that time :(

6. Recently I'm very and super inspired to compose songs. New songs are coming to me everyday.

Well I wonder if ever I have any future in the musical world. I'm feeling myself to be more creative and more inspired these days. The thing that really touched me is that people appreciate me and my talent for music. I'm really blessed actually. Maybe this is the start of something new! :)

No comments: