Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A fresh cold shower

This morning, I woke up quite early because guess what? I had a test this morning at 8AM! Can you imagie that? Well that's where hard working people like me taking an 8-o'clock class and not taking the 11-o'clock class! Too bad I wanted it that way. (ouhhh... sounds like the Backstreet Boys song). hehe...

As usual, for a night-owl like me to wait up at 7AM, it's very hard for me, especially if you have taken your dinner at midnight in a mamak store and slept at around 2AM. Well at that time I tried to be hard working by staying up late studying but as you know Robin very well, he slept with his book still open and don't know what happened and woke up his alarm ringing this morning! (I know Linet will laugh abt it again!)

After struggling so much with the alarm, I decided to wake up and take a hot shower!!! I started to open the tap and enjoyed the hot and warm water!!! Hmm... so good!!! But suddenly while I was applying some soap on me, the water turned into COLD and freezing COLD!!! This morning it was already cold, WHY SHOULD I BATH IN A COLD SHOWER??? I had no choice but to take the risk, else how would I get out of the shower with soap all over my body?

I got out of the bathroom freezing, so I immediately wore a jacket and guess what? I haven't taken it out yet until now!!! Yeah I'm now in the computer lab typing this blog to you, with my jacket on and freezing in this air conditioned room!!! Not forgetting to mention that there's a heavy rain outside!

Why is it a freezing day today??? Even in Mauritius it's not that freezing as here. I mean it is but at least we have fresh freezing air, not some stupid aircon with a stupid rain outside and with this stupid water heater suddenly broken just for me to feel cold today!!! I know that I miss the winter in Mauritius! But why today???

Ok Robin is not trying to be funny here but this is just exactly what happened to him this morning! So please give your comments! At least you can feel pity, just for once in your life! haha!!!

No comments: