Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Daughtry Here We Come!!!

Yesterday I met Jonathan in Terry's Office and we were talking about the accusation made to me recently. Click here if you don't know what I'm talking about. So as usual I just go there to online for a while then suddenly he mentioned that Daughtry is coming over to Malaysia on the 26th July!!! Wohooo!!! I'm so excited to go for his concert man! I love his voice. It makes me wanna sing better. This kind of people always make me strive for the best I am. I wanna sing like him, or even better than him. Well each and everyone has their own style of singing, and I have to find mine.

Anyway, soon at night, I was chatting with Joanne and I know that she likes daughtry songs as I saw on her facebook profile as you can see below.


Joanne's Facebook


I wanted to make sure that she likes Daughtry or not, so I asked. "Hey do you like Daughtry?" She immediately replied, "YESS!!!" Guess what? She even has his whole album!!! Wow!!! Actually I like Daughtry because of the song that I've listened on youtube. It's called, "What about now?" I like the song very much and I watched it during the American Idol, Idol Gives Back. He was not there actually but Brad Pitt was there and he promoted about him in Uganda. That time I was searching for all the American Idol performance and I like the Shout to the Lord very much by the Idol 8. Then I saw Brad Pitt which is very unusual to see an actor on this kind of show. So I went to watch. I tell you from that time, I didn't regret of watching it. It was not about him, but about Daughtry and what he was doing in Uganda. There came this song, "What about now, What about today?" From that day onwards, this song was resounding in my head.

Here is the video that I found on youtube.





Back to the conversation with Joanne. After that I told her, "Hey did you know that Daughtry is coming over to Malaysia for concert?" "REALLYY???", she replied astonishingly. I think that she didn't believe me, so she went online to find on Google. So she type, "Daughtry in Malaysia".


Daughtry in Malaysia


Then she found out the article which is found in the STAR Newspaper that Daughtry set to rock KL and she confirms that it's not a fake article. Yes he will be coming to KL for a concert on the 26th July. As Joanne says, exactly one month to go! So we both are super fan of Daughtry and we are already planning our schedule to go for the concert! Usually she will go back to her hometown during the weekend but for that weekend, haha, DAUGHTRY HERE WE COME!!!! :D













DAUGHTRY!!! HERE WE COME!!!
YOU ROCK MAN!!!!

2 comments:

Kritz said...

Wow. Will anyone bring me there ._.
Daughtry is ONE of my favourite singers/bands.
Some of them are OneRepublic and David Cook.
I think I heard them playing one of the songs in American Idol, a part where they made something like a flash back of David C or A, can't remember, but it was a nice song, probably the next single o.o
I WANNA GOOOOO...

Robin Chan said...

The flash back was of David A. :)Yeah I wanna go also!!! :D hehe... Thanks for ur comment! :)