Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another blessed day!

Today is just another blessed day! I'm starting to count my blessing now! hehe... Wow I feel so blessed today. This morning I went to the last session of "Does Fairy Tale Love Exist?". As always I learned something new and it helps me in my future relationship with my partner. I'm happy today also because I brought in 2 new friends to church, Jane and Jason. Then Matthew & Pat brought another Matthew also. Wow! I always like to meet new friends and it's such a great joy for me to see them come to church and at the end they just tell me that they were very blessed.

Just now, the while I'm typing, my new housemates, PamPam and Fitri blessed me with 2 bottles of water. You may sound like "Cheh", but since I moved in to this new house, I have to go and buy water all the time. There's no filter water here. I stayed in this new house for 2 days now and I tell you that I'm really blessed that they bought these bottles of water for me.

Well that's all that I want to say for today. I finally packed up all my things and now waiting for friend to help me up to bring it to my new house! :)

No comments: