Thursday, June 19, 2008

Girls' influence

I'm quite busy these few days. My mind is full of task, assignments, tests, social work, ministry and lots more!!! After Singapore, I haven't really blog. My life was a mess (you can determine by looking how my room looks like). Yes I haven't blog since I came back from Singapore until something happens!!! Girls' influence... this is what I'm gonna talk about today... :)

Recently I've just registered to Facebook. At first I didn't want to register to it at all because I told people that I already have friendster, so why should I have facebook? Anyway I still think that facebook is a waste of time. For me to register to friendster and facebook, it's for me to keep in touch with my friends and to remember their names and faces especially. As you have guessed it already, it's because of a girl's influence that I've decided that I should register to facebook.

My room is finally cleaned!!! It looks like a new room. Well I have to move out as well and the agent wants to come and bring people to check the rooms. I don't really like people to come in my room especially when it's messy. When my room is messy, I'm like being exposed to the whole world. But again, girl's influence comes in and I cleaned my room and it has never been ever clean. I can't even recognized my room also, I've changed some settings as well.

Lastly, if you're reading this post right now, here comes again the girl's influence that leads me to update my blog so that my blog can be as happening as hers. Yeah finally blog being updated for this month. Finally blogging!!! I know this month I haven't blog a lot but I'll try to keep it constant.

btw moving house in 2 days...

No comments: