Friday, March 28, 2008

LIVE FRIENDSTER

Actually this post was supposed to be posted last month. But due to no pictures yet, so I didn't get the inspiration to write something here. Anyway, let's start it out! :)

Do you all know what is FRIENDSTER? Well friendster is an online profile where you can get to know new people all around the world. The more you get to know more people, your network of friends enlarge and you might find the love of your life there... hmm... hehehehe....

Well well... Last month, there was something called Live Friendster organized by Psychology Students for the Psychology Week. It means that you get to know new friends in real, which is face to face. It's mostly to get to know other people, especially from the opposite sex. Hmm... you might be wondering if Robin hooked up with any girls that day. Well continue reading, you'll get to know what happened during that day.



First I came to the Live Friendster event with Michelle as she had nothing else to do. Actually I didn't know what was happening during this small event but somehow I wanted to make new friends. So we started with having a sticker stating which number we are. I was No 1!!! :D Both guys and girls were separated on each side of the class. Guys had the blue sticker and the girls had the pink color sticker both stating number. After numbering us, we started our first game. The first game was quite fun but we did it wrong unfortunately. We had to tie ourselves by holding our hands of the person who's opposite to us then we had untie ourselves without opening our hands. So it was quite hard. I played this game before but seriously I can't remember how we played this game. Anyway it was fun and then we carried on with our next game. So I was number 1 right? I had to go with the girl who's number 1 also. Hmm... well this time it's a couple game. "My partner" and I had to tie a balloon to our feet and then we had to fight with the other couple to explode theirs. Hmm... I had to fight with Michelle in the end. Unfortunately I lost! :(



Anyway that was not all in the program. There was more than that. Now goes to the "serious" thing. It's called Speed Dating. Ok let me tell you what is Speed Dating all about. It's a game, according to them, where you "date" the person of the opposite sex and get to know her within 3mins. You might that, "That's all???" Yeah it was for 3mins only "unfortunately". :P hehe... So they placed 6 tables where you're like going on a date. Sit there face to face to the opposite sex!!! Woohoo!!! Alright guys, hold your horses! I'm not done yet! :p hehe... Yeah I "dated" 6 girls including Michelle. But somehow, I just took it as a game. I didn't want this game to affect me in real life. Sometimes I think that girls are complicated in some ways. Some girls are like this and some girls are like that. So yeah, during this game, I just got to know new friends only, nothing more than that. There are only 2 people I kept in touch in the end because one of them is Hendra's coursemate and she came to my cell group once last year but I've forgotten about her last time. Anyway, she's just a friend, nothing more than that. Then I kept in touch with her best friend as well because they are always together. :p hehe..



Yeah at the end of this speed dating game, we had to write who is the best guy or best girl that we think that we can interact more with. Some put 2 names and some put 1. I put 2!!! Yeah there was Michelle and the girl that is Hendra's coursemate. The reason why I put them, is because that's the only 2 people that I know. Finally the results that we all waited for. The results will see which guy and girl is date-able. Guess who was the winner for that day!!! Yeah I know who you will say. You will say Me and Michelle right??? hehe.. I can read your thoughts!!! But actually we were not the couple that won. The MC was asking, "Who do you think is the winner on the guys side???" All the guys shouted, "Robin!!! Robin!!! Robin!!!" I wonder why they shouted my name! :/ Then MC asked, "Who do you think is the winner on the girls side???" The girls shouted, "Michelle!!! Michelle!!! Michelle!!!" I wonder why they all think that we are the best couple among all! These people are indeed very weird indeed. Yeah they are Malaysians that's why!!! hahaha!!! Ok I'm joking! I love Malaysians!!! :P hehehe...

The results were announced and yes, I was the winner for the Live Friendster and Joyce, Hendra's coursemate won this also. She was not expecting it and we both won the prize that we both shared in the end. Anyway I'm not dating her in the end, although she's a nice girl, I must say. But I'm not really interested in dating through this kind of games. Somehow I didn't want my seniors to tease me afterwards and say, "woooh Robin is now dating with that girl huh???" Yeah so better be me, I and myself! I choose the girl I want and I hate when people set me up to date someone! Anyway that's all that I have to say for today! :)

No comments: