Tuesday, April 1, 2008

kids are so adorable

Ok I like kids a lot, especially when they are still babies! Some of you might say, "wow he can be a good father!" Well we'll see, not my time yet to judge it yet! :p hehe...

Anyway I just want to share these videos with you coz I think they are cute and adorable kids! :) Well some part it's just so funny because they don't say the write words. They are just kids and they are totally innocent! :)



Frog or F*ck? She's just so cute and innocent ^^



Yeah she's so "Geng" to kick the monster's ass!!!



I love you mommy but only when u give me cookies! :)

2 comments:

angeline_hui said...

robin....tat is so cute...i like the last one with cookies one...o yea,the 2nd one is actually 'kick the ass' not 'kiss'. u type it wrong....XD

angeline_hui said...

but i like tis one most....http://youtube.com/watch?v=fYSk-LFwkkg