Monday, March 24, 2008

Dum Dum u give me GumGum!!! :D

This is a very interesting an funny video. It's about a Moai, in the movie Night at the Museum. I'm sure that most of you have watched it before! It brings back a lot of souvenirs when I've watched it with my friends last year. If you don't know what is a Moai, click here. It's a very interesting story behind it! Enjoy! :)




Moai: HEEYY!!! DUM DUM!!!

Larry: Yes???

Moai: U GIVE ME GUMGUM!!!

Larry: I give u GumGum???

Moai: U DUM DUM, U GIVE ME GUMGUM!!!

Larry: Yeah okay, you know what? I have no gumgum. Sorry and my name isn't DumDum. My name is Larry.

Moai: NOOO!!! YOUR NAME DUMDUM!!!


Moai: OOHH U'RE IN TROUBLE DUM DUM! U BETTER RUN RUN!!!


Larry: G'morning DumDum!

Moai: ME NOT DUMDUM!!! U DUMDUM!!! U BRING ME GUMGUM??

Larry: Yes I did fat head! Lots and lots of GUMGUM!!!

Moai: HMMMM!!!!


Moai: *DUM DUM HELP ME!!! Help me?*


Larry: Okay I need everybody to listen up! Guys C'mon!!!

Moai: QQQUUUUIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY DUMDUM WANTS TO SPEAK! :D

No comments: