Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pat Mesiti - A Motivational Speaker

Pat Mesiti was born into a working class Italian family in Bankstown, Sydney.

He isn't just a speaker, he is a performer.

Pat Mesiti comes to life when he sets foot on stage.

His energy is incredible, drawing in crowds of thousands.

That is why he is called as "Mr Motivation" and it is for a good reason.




If you want a financial breakthrough in your life, this guy is able to tell you how! Please come to the conference which will be at City Harvest Church KL in Sunway. Click here to see how to go there.

It doesn't matter if you're Christian or not. I'm not trying to convert you or whatever. I just want you enjoy yourself by listening to him. You'll be amazed by what he does on stage for someone of his age. ;)

I went to his talks before last year. I was really amazed by what he shared. I went to his talks twice as he came to Malaysia twice. My life has never been the same again and so can yours today! :)

If you want to know more about him, please log on on http://www.mesiti.com/

No comments: