Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here comes September

Hey hey hey!!! Yeah guys, it's already September, I can't imagine that time flies so fast!!! Last month was pretty busy month especially with EMERGE Conference. Well what I can tell you, is that EMERGE was a blast. It was awesome. If you want me to compare Passion Conference and Emerge conference, which one is the best? Well I can tell you that it's 2 different conferences and the atmosphere was different. It cannot be compared which one was the best because on both conferences I was truly blessed and touched by the presence of God and His Word.

In Passion, it stirs up my heart to make Jesus famous in my campus and to share it out to people passionately. Whereas for Emerge, it brought me into a new and higher level. I was taught how to be more creative for God is a creative God. I also learned about social etiquettes and how to choose the right partner during the workshops on Sunday. Lastly I've also learned that how to impact the marketplace. Emerge was 3 days, of course I'll learn more!! hehe... Well during Emerge, God has stretched my faith and capacity within me. I was physically and emotionally tired but God gave me strength in those times.

Well as I stated in the beginning, Here comes September. As some of you who don't know, my holidays were very and superly short that yesterday I'm back for classes already. This semester is a short semester, therefore I'll be busier than before because we have to learn a syllabus of 14weeks in 7weeks. Just imagine how fast it will be. Not only that, this month is also the fasting month for the muslims, which they call it the Ramadan. The interesting thing about Ramadan in Malaysia is this; all the food around becomes very very cheap!!! I don't know why but I can tell you that it's really cheap and this month might be a fattening month for me. haha!!! So don't be shocked if you see me a bit chubby and gain weight, I guess you would do so as well!!! haha!!!

Well let do hope that I don't get lazy as I grow "wider"!!! I know that I'll be busy and I've decided that I'll change a bit. Enough of onlining too much at home!!! I know that I'm always online and this leads me to laziness. Internet takes away my precious time that I can use for other things. Well from now on, I won't be that online often. If ever you see me online, it either means that I'm doing assignment or doing other work or if I put my status online, it means that I'm free to talk and I'm on holiday! haha!! Yeah I know that I'm a blogger and I won't give up blogging, no worries. It's just that I won't use my PC at home. I'll just use the computer lab because I realized that I'm paying a lot of school fees for nothing. I wasn't using library and computer lab often, especially the computer lab. The computer lab is freakying cold here and the internet is super duper slow, unless I get some computer which is slightly a bit faster. But anyway it's still very slow for me. I'll come here more of my time because I got no class in the morning. Most of my classes are in the afternoon and ends at 6pm!!! Can you imagine that? I haven't had until 6pm classes since 2006!!! Well I think that I have no choice, I have only 2 subjects that I have a chance to do and others don't get to do it. (well you know who you are)

Alright, that's all that I got to say here. I'm having class in a few mins. So I better go now. Please continue to read for more updates! :)

No comments: