Monday, September 29, 2008

An attitude of excellence and of a conquerer!

This is the first thought that I had on Monday morning. I was thinking that a lot of people in life, when problems come their way, they find it too difficult to cope. They somehow see a big mountain (Rong- don't make fun of me, k?) in front of them and they feel discouraged. They thought that this is the dead end so they make a U-turn and go back to the same routine. But let me tell you something, I am not like that!

Why do people give up so easily? What are they afraid of? Is there any solution? Well let me tell you what I think. A lot of people see the big mountain as a problem that is so big and so huge that they think that it's impossible to climb. I see this big mountain as a opportunity to breakthrough. I see every problem as a challenge to overcome. We ought to see every problem as an opportunity else we can't move any further.

I saw and met a lot of people having difficulties in their lives and they are just negative thinkers. They cannot overcome their big mountains. Somehow you must spoon-feed them so that they can move on. But when you don't do anything about it, then they are stuck there. Ok you may not understand what I'm talking about. Let me give you an example. I have this friend that I'm training how to sing, so I'll tell the guy, "Hey I know you can do it, just give your best." He will tell me, "Ok boss, I will do it but every time I keep trying I can't do it." I really really really hate people who has this kind of mindset. If you want to do something that you have to overcome, you must come with an attitude of excellence. Don't come to me and say that you will do it but... blah blah blah... I hate the word BUT when you got to overcome something in your life. If you ever someone tells me that he can do it BUT something something something..., then I'll kick his butt!!! Sorry for the expression but it just make me feel that I'm wasting my time. Well I'm not being bad here. I'm just saying that people tend to forget that they have the ability to overcome and become a conquerer. It's just that a lot of people they don't see their potential to be one, which is pretty sad to hear that.

Well for all the losers and give-upers out there, my point here is that you all have a potential to overcome and become a conquerer. Once you become one, you're being this attitude of excellence within you. See every problem as an opportunity to breakthrough! Don't stay as a newcomer, now it's time for you to be an overcomer!


1 comment:

´¯`•.¸¸.ﻬஐ Karyn ஐﻬ..¸¸.•´¯` said...

Well done. this is indeed a great post to remind everyone who reads it that we are a winner and not a whiner, and also a good way to wake those who always have the "BUT" mentality up to reality... haha.