Sunday, September 21, 2008

2nd voice can be sung by everybody! :)

Well I have not been blogging for quite long, I know that I've been quite busy lately. Since I've been promoted to be the new sub team leader for the choir ministry, my capacity has been stretched and increased my level of faith as well. Well it's a challenge for me but it's all good! :)

At home, during my free time, recently, I've been practising my guitar so that I can play during choir practice on Sundays. Actually I go on both days, Saturday and Sunday. I enjoy going on both days because I just enjoy helping out people. I really like the Sunday team also because I see them, most of the time sleepy. Of course our practice on Sunday is at 8:30am and we all have to wake up very early. Some stay very far from church, so they have to wake up at 6AM or 5AM. Well depends on the area they are. For me, I have to wake up at 6AM so that I can get ready to come on time. The reason that I love to see those people is that they come on time to stay our practices although they have a sleepy face. I'm happy to see them in their sleepy faces, coz I will wake them up! hehe... I will greet them aloud! :)

I don't only practice guitar at home but I've been in choir for quite long now and I've learned that everyone can sing 2nd voice, which is either Alto or Tenor. Recently I've been practising the 2nd voice in quite a few songs and lately we sang the song Freedom by CCC and it's really amazing I must say. We had to sing it during this weekend in church and nobody knew the song. Well I tried to find the song and went on this and that website and suddenly I found a Youtube where it's a singing tutorial. (I never thought that there was such thing before)

So here is the song Freedom by CCC, singing in parts! :)

Enjoy ^-^

No comments: