Thursday, January 31, 2008

A break after a long and tiring week of presentations...

After a long and tiring week of presentations, I really needed to relax and to hang out to be able to stress out! So just after my last presentation for last week, I was so happy deep inside of me that I've finally finished for this week. It was indeed a relieved for me! I was so happy that I wanted to celebrate it.

We had our usual worship practice for the CF Rally and just after that, we went for Bak Kut teh! I love to eat BKT!!! Ok BKT pork cooked in a herbal soup and it looks like this below:

I have no idea how to explain the deliciousness of this food but this is very DELICIOUS!!! It's a MUST TRY food!!! I haven't taken much pictures because we were all very hungry after the worship practice and we all eat fast but quietly. This means that the food is good!

Well it was a good relaxing day and i had to enjoy it with my friends. It was a good day and it was my last day of presentation for that week. :)

No comments: