Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Blog... New Year!!!

Hi guys! Yes I'm now on a new blog for this new year! The reason is not because it's new year that I have to change blog every year. It's not in my resolution this year anyway! :p The reason why I've changed blog is because last time I wanted to change the template for my blog, well it was a catastrophe. I really had a terrible day that day.

Anyway, this is my first post for this new blog. I hope that you'll keep track of what's happening in my life. I might post my previous post from my previous blog so that you can review again. My Cbox is still the same. You can post and spam my Cbox as many as you want but please no offensive languages!

So far, I've been pretty busy with a lot of stuffs in college and I've been blessed a lot. I'll keep you update in the days to come.

PS: Check out my old blog if you want : http://robin-adventures.blogspot.com

No comments: