Monday, January 21, 2008

Another busy day...

Today was another busy day like no other. I was quite blur today I must say and I was feeling quite sleepy in the 2 last classes. After my first class, I went lunch with my classmates. They are from different programmes such as Mass Communication and English Language Communication(ELC). I got to know them more and the interesting part that again, some didn't know that I was from Mauritius.

I had to pay my school fees and I had to go to the bank twice today. Why twice? Well I was really blur today. You know, at the bank, there's a limit to withdraw money from the ATM. But I had to withdraw big amount of money. So I had to queue up and fill in the form, bla bla bla... then I went back to school and pay my fees, then I realised that I had to pay more. So I went back to the bank and withdrew money again.

My friend gave me an EXPENSIVE RING for my birthday, I must specify EXPENSIVE coz another friend thought that I bought it in Pasar Malam (Night Market) last Wednesday. Who will buy his own ring on his birthday? It's crazy right? Never mind I like the ring, although it's my first ring and I hope that it won't be the last one. :p hahaha!!!


~ My birthday Ring ~

2 comments:

Mantou said...

OU!! I SAW THIS RING BEFORE!! Can buy it at the 3rd stall of pasar malam!!! hahahaha............joking........ hi ya~robin~congratulations to ur new opening blog....
and....happy belated birthday again.....i am so sad u reject my gift to u.....=~(
wuuahahahahahha.............god bless u !

Robin Chan said...

talking about my birthday gift, you didn't give anything also! :P Why complain on my blog as if I rejected it ur gift??? :P hahaha