Friday, February 1, 2008

Public Holiday... Fun Day!!!

Today is Friday and it's a public holiday. It's called a Federal Day but I have absolutely no idea what this holiday is all about. Anyway, I also had a very fun day today! It was a sunny day, a bit of rain in the afternoon but it was indeed a good day.

I went to Damansara, in a place where all the shopping complex is around such as CineLeisure, The Curve and IKEA. I've been there with RongRong and Kim Fah. RongRong is the one who drove us all the way to there. I was really fun, although our main purpose was not to shop. We really had fun, especially in IKEA. IKEA is a place where they sell furniture for our house and to see how our dream room or kitchen might be. It's so beautiful and it's a place for all the family from different generations. I believe that everyone who goes there enjoys it a lot. So we went there, not to shop, but to have fun! We snapped quite a lot of some crazy pictures while we were there.

Here are some as follows:


Robin and Kim Fah

Robin, Kim Fah and RongRong

Robin says, "Oh NO!!! No more food!!!"

I dunno what was I thinking at that time


Kim Fah on the elephant

Thinking of what to eat...

Ok in the end we decided to cook something

1 comment:

adore said...

Imaginary cooking session? That's fun. I hope there's imaginary Bak Kut Teh in it. Your picture makes me crave for Bak Kut Teh now =) It's either your photography skill is high, or I'm really hungry.