Monday, January 28, 2008

It's gonna be a very busy and tiring week!!!

Today is Monday, the first day of the week, and it has been a busy and very tiring day! This morning I woke up at 6 something and last night I slept quite late doing my presentation preparation for Public Speaking class. I was late for class today because I thought that my class would be 9:30am but it was 9am instead. My housemate Edi couldn't wake up so I just went to class anyway.

This week is the most busiest and most challenging week ever. I have 5 presentations for this week + 1 test. Guess what? Tomorrow I have 2 presentations to do and the day after tomorrow I have to do presentations for 2 classes and then I have one test. The following day I have another presentation to be done. A lot of people would say, "Die, die, die!" But I don't say that anymore. I used to think negatively over my life and think that I can't do it. Since last Saturday when I went to service, Keith was preaching how to be a possibility thinker and stop saying "Die, Die, Die" but rather say, "it's a challenge, let's see how I gonna face it. If God is with me, who can be against me?" I really praise God that this word has impact my life and transform me to be a better person not to fear challenges.

Tonight there was cell group at my house as usual and I was saying this praise report that God gave me strength when I was tired. The whole day I felt very sleepy and I almost fainted in my last class that my lecturer noticed that there was something wrong with me. I felt so tired that I wanted to sleep but the problem that if I sleep, I can't make it for cell group. So when I reached home, I put the song "You are my strength" by Hillsong (Reuben Morgan). This song talks about God is our source of strength and our source of hope. While I was singing and praying at the same time, I felt stronger, I gain strength from God, a new strength like no other. Indeed God is our source of strength. :)

Another thing that I want to praise God is that Kim Fah, my class mate, came to cell group for the first time and she really likes it. I praise God for Adrian also who came for the first time in cell group but comes all the time to church. I can't wait for Rong Rong to come in the next few weeks! :)

No comments: