Friday, December 11, 2009

Weird dream = Horrible dream

G'morning Malaysia! Today I woke up so late after hearing my alarm so many times and let it to stop by itself, I ended up waking up at 9:20AM instead of waking up at 8AM!!! Oh no!!! My work starts at 10AM and I'm still in bed, enjoying my sleep. I wish I could sleep more. Why? Well I'm kinda had a weird dream and every time I would want to go back to the dream and change it.

Here is my dream...

I've dreamt about myself who was on the verge of getting a Macbook Pro 15". I don't really know why I would want the 15" in real life. Anyway, I think in my dream that I've made a mistake. I was in this weird counter that can rotate by itself changing from a Mac Shop to a Christmas Mood Customer Service counter. It was the same people, but as the counter rotated, they suddenly changed their outfit into red and the Christmas hat and asked me, "Yes Sir, how can we help you?" Weird right? Before that the counter rotated by itself, I was buying a Macbook. Can you believe that? I had no idea how on earth I had so much money in my wallet and I was about to pay for the Macbook in cash!!! Ok for your info, the Macbook 15" costs around RM6,3999 to RM8,4999, depending on which specs you're buying. While I was counting my money, I was lack of RM5!!! Sigh!!! RM5 only you know!!! How on earth can I miss RM5 only??? Btw I was saying that in my dream. Then that's how I started to say, "How I wish somebody would help me!" As soon as I've said that, the Mac counter turned into this Christmas Mood Customer Service and asked me, "Yes Sir, how can we help you?" Weird right??? The other scariest thing after that is that I heard God speaking to me. He said, "Give away your Macbook for me!" I was like, "WHAT??? GIVE AWAY???" Sigh! God was asking me to put the Macbook in the building fund. I was really sad... Then by the time I want to negotiate which God, that's how my alarm woke me up!!! ARGHHH!!! It's a sign of no negotiation with God! hahaha!!! Well in this season, it's already a stretched season for me!!! hehehe...

3 comments:

mozozozo said...

Haha...you're really obsessed with Macs...and building fund =P

Robin Chan said...

Haha!! I think that I am really obsessed with these!!! hahaha!!! Funny dream right?

Robin Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.