Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finally I got my tag!

Last night I slept with no weird dreams... YAY!!! Surprisingly last night my neighbour came back and freely shared the internet with me! haha!!! Thank you neighbour! :)

Yesterday work was not bad. It was just a normal day. I finally got my tag after 1month of working!!! Everybody got their own tag and I never got one. So I was a bit like a special type of staff there. Anyway if only you know how I got it. The management just printed my name tag only and they were supposed to give me a tag along too but nothing. So I went to buy the plastic to put my name tag inside, who knows that it's too small, cannot slot if at all!!! I'm starting to think that my company is becoming more and more "kiamsiap". They didn't give me the full tag and expect me to get it myself. Anyway I went to get the machines cord from the drawer myself and then attached my own plastic to it... Then I went to The Gardens and put in my shop's business card and claim that it's my own business card! haha!!!

Today is another full day of work from 10am to 10pm! It's gonna be a great day where I'm gonna walk in confidence to make people happy by what I'm gonna demonstrate to them. Though I am weak, that's where I am strong in Him! :)

No comments: