Thursday, April 9, 2009

Should I or should I not???

Last night there was the 1st batch audition for choir ministry. It was my first time ever to audition people, usually I'm the one being auditioned! hahaha! Well it was a great experience and it was hard to make the decision too but it was FUN!!! I've never seen people so scared of me before! hahaha!!! Anyway, if anyone of you who went for audition yesterday, I'm usually a very friendly person. You just need to know me! hahaha!!!

Anyway, after the audition, got a phone call. That phone call shocked me because it leads me to make one of the greatest decision in my life. So the greatest question to ponder now is: Should I go for it or should I not? If I go for it, my capacity will be stretched and people will really depend on me. If I don't go for it, I might miss the greatest chance of my life or maybe it's good for me. Back to the question, should I go for it or should I not?

2 comments:

mozozozo said...

Don't be stressed...you have....6 days left...tick tick tick =D haha. I'm helpful right? :P

Robin Chan said...

Yes very helpful indeed! Thanks for reminding me! :)