Monday, April 13, 2009

I've made up my mind! :)

This morning as I prayed and did my devotion unto God, He revealed me something great. God spoke to me and gave me a revelation.

First I read Joshua 1 where it says, "Be strong and be of good courage!"
After reading that I felt very encouraged.

Second I read Matt 25, where it says 3 things inside.
1st - The Bridegroom will come at any time, so I must be prepared.
2nd - He shall make me prosperous, very prosperous indeed!
3rd - He set me apart for greater works.

Lastly, I've received an email from Pastor Robb Thompson and he was sharing this verse in James 1:25, "But if you keep looking steadily into God's perfect law-the law that sets you free-and if you do what it says and don't forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it."

I truly feel very blessed after reading those passages for today. And guess what? I've finally made up my mind. I've decided to go for it! :) Still don't know what is it yet? Well I still want to keep in a suspense. hehe... It will only be official in one month time! :) Till now, stay tune! :)

3 comments:

mozozozo said...

finally :P

kevrlee said...

lol. suspense gilerr.

Robin Chan said...

hehehe... hear the clock tickling... tick tick tick... it's coming soon... :)