Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Being kicked in the sleep

I-Ming was the latest happening thing in KL during this Easter 2009. Apparently it's a device, same size as an ipod, could actually go into the past. Isn't that great? Yeah it is and guess what? It was released in Malaysia!!! Too bad, I don't have the picture to show you how it looks like. Basically there's pair of glasses (looks like sunglasses but not lenses) that you have to wear, then you start to key in the date and the time. The system will start to generate and bring out the same memory at that specific time. You can flash back all the good moments of your life!!! Isn't that AWESOME??? Well I have a bad news for those who didn't know the launching of this new device. I-Ming is no longer selling in Malaysia!!! Awwww!!!! Well fear not, I attended the launching and it was all recorded and it'll be on DVD! Want a copy??? Ask me for more info! =)

Today I had my first exam paper. It was quite tough with lots of tricky questions. I was sleepy, very sleepy. This morning I went to treat myself a breakfast McMuffin sausage and egg! It has been a long time that I haven't eaten that. Last night I went to sleep quite late, at around 1am as I was too tired to study but something woke me up in the middle of the night and afterwards I couldn't sleep anymore. Let me tell you what happened to me.

I'm currently sharing a room with 2 people so there's 3 of us in the room and we all sleep on mattress and there's not enough place in this room. I was the first one to go to sleep as I was really tired. Then Ray, my roommate, was on his laptop and he fell asleep on the opposite direction that we all usually sleep. I was sleeping peacefully, then suddenly he kicked me on my TUMMY!!! The way he kicked me it's like kicking football!!! I yelled in pain!!!! It was so painful!!! He woke up a while, looked at me and went back to sleep!!! After that I couldn't sleep anymore and then I went to the living room and prayed and had my devotion and I continued to study. After I came back for exams, Ray also came back and I shouted, "RAY!!! I WANT TO KILL YOU!!!" Then he started to say sorry to me, started to beg me to forgive him. Then he said, "I know I kicked last night, I thought I kicked you on your face, that's why when I looked at you, I didn't see anything, so I went back to sleep!!!" Ray, I still want to kill you!!! hahaha!!! No worries, not literally! hehe... Anyway it was painful!!! Just imagine someone kicking you on your tummy!!! Not funny at all ok? Well fortunately I could still be a hungry person to take my breakfast and lunch! hehehe... I gotta study for tomorow Lifespan Paper now!!! Cheers!!! =)

2 comments:

kevrlee said...

hahaha!!! that must have hurt so badly man!!!!!

Robin Chan said...

For me to yelled in pain in the middle of the night, u think not hurt meh? :P hehehe...