Monday, August 23, 2010

Rewrote new year's resolution

It's August and it has been a long while that I haven't been blogging. Oh man!!! That's like a little more than half a year ago. Wow!!! Anyway, it's always good to come back again and create a new look for this time. How do you find my latest blog background design? Nice right? I was trying to find some other ways, but I think that Blogger has improved a lot by provided new designs.


Today I was reflecting back on what I have been achieving this year. It was kinda random because I was going down the lift, I was thinking that I didn't achieve much in this year. I realized that I've only achieved few in terms of relationship with people and in terms of ministry. I must admit that I have slacked a lot in other areas. Maybe I've put too much things to achieve for this year. Maybe it's a burden for me to manage all these things at the same time in my life. Therefore this time I'm trying to narrow it down so that it's easier for me to achieve it.


Here they are:
1. Learn to drive
2. Earn money
3. Study hard
4. Go gym
5. Become a Cell Leader


Yes... it's as simple as that. Earning money is something that I need to do on my own from now onwards. Last year after earning my own money, I've seen how precious to get paid and it's always a joy to receive the salary at the end of the money. Maybe this time I will either try finding a job (which I'm working on it) or I will start investing. 2 Semesters ago, I've read some articles and books online about Warren Buffet and how he earns by investing. It's a big thing. Should learn more about it and start sowing into good grounds.



Yeah I really need to drive. No car has been a hassle for me to travel from Cheras to Sunway week in and week out. I need to start learning and start driving... For that I need to manage my time as well for the classes are that yet to come.


Well all these need hard work! It's time to replan, readjust the gear, and move on! Not a minute to waste, not a second to lose, there's a great future that awaits for me! MOVE ON!!!


3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

feasible resolutions.. all the best =)

mozozozo said...

yeah =) rmb you're going 2 hv 2 give me a ride in d car u drive when i come back ;) muahaha

Robin Chan said...

yups that's my promise to you! =)