Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New Post, New Blog

Today is the 12th January and it's still a brand new year of 2010! Happy New Year to all! :) In this new year, as you can see, I have changed the layout of my blog and I will change a few more things in the days to come! :) 2009 has indeed been a great year but I believe that this new year of 2010 will be even better.

During the last 2 months of 2009, I've been doing my internship and indeed working life is not that easy as I thought. It is a very different life from studies. At least while I'm studying, I have more time to enjoy myself, I can blog (hehe...), I can sleep more, meet friends around and can catch up with the latest movies! I must say that during the past 2 months, I thought that I was anti-social, I was not meeting up my friends, I seldom talk to people online, I seldom eat good food, and lots more... Now that working period has ended, I started to appreciate every single friend that I have.

Well I will blog more later on... Coming soon... My new year resolution and my journey in choir... and lots of good ones to come... :)

1 comment:

snow_PTL_4everything said...

Yup! that time you super super busy~! not so sampat also, coz always rushing to work place..
Now, yeah! you are back! welcome back.! haha..
Happy new year..!lolx.. u're right! today only 14th January..
Have a great 2010!
* Choir Rockss! *