Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back to Uni Life... busy life... again...

Here is my latest updates...

Well I know that I have been missing in action... I have been through a lot of things during these past few weeks... I had exams (yeah I finished exams btw), then after that I went on a holiday to Taiping and Penang and afterwards there was a lot of events in my church.

Finally back to uni, back to normal life, I mean as in busy life. I have class everyday except weekends, which is very good for me! :D Tuesdays and Thursday are my busiest days throughout this entire semester. 5 subjects this semester, indeed it's gonna be a very hectic life for me. It'll be more challenging as I have taking 2 research methods subjects. I'll have to do a lot of research in uni and outside uni. So guys, can ready to be my target!!! hahaha!!! No la, joking!!

I will post pictures of Taiping and Penang later. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I moved in a new house, a very nice house of a very nice view of KLCC! Wohoo!!! :) In this house, I don't have internet. So I'm using the internet line that my neighbour is freely sharing. What a generous neighbour I have! :D So yeah the line is very unstable because my neighbour thinks that there are some intruders that steal his/her line. I wonder who!!! :p Will try to post it out as soon as possible.

Yay!!! I was in a season of transition, an chick eagle who was growing to be an adult eagle. My mama always tells me to fly by myself and I keep falling. You know how a mother eagle trains her kids to fly? It's by pushing them off the cliff!!! :| Crazy right? Well that's the season that was very tough for me. But I'm still alive!!! Wohoo!!! Transition is almost over. Yay!!! Tomorrow is gonna be a brand new day! :)

Till now, keep in touch... you all can chat with me on msn, well if im online and that i can chat with u! hehehe... cya!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taiping? Where is that?

So you are no longer staying near that night market we went to last time?

- Carine

Robin Chan said...

Taiping is somewhere in the northern part of Malaysia. Somewhere near Penang! :)

I'm still staying in the same condominium, i just changed unit only! :)