Thursday, March 19, 2009

A time of breakthrough!!!

---
When I see myself in this stretched season, it is for the best reason.

In my limitation, He shall be my expansion.
When I'm stretched, His outstretched hands shall save me such a wretch.
Life can be unfair, but with God I can bear.
When nothing seems to be lucrative, but that's where He makes me to be positive and creative.
Yes!!! I give my best, and He shall take care of the rest,
In this time of breakdown, it's the right time where I'm gonna breakthrough!!!
(Robin Chan, 2009)
---

---
I feel so proud that I wrote my first poem ever... ^^
---

6 comments:

mozozozo said...

haha! tough times bringing out even more creative juices in you ya!=) good good..n ur 'lesson for the day'.... wonder how you learnt that :D

Unknown said...

Hey Robin, I need ur help!
The problem came when my hands started to be very itchy and I clicked an icon on the posting page. Until now, I admit I still don't know what it is and the function of it. But then my posting page has changed! It has the word of 'enclosures' and box for url and MIME type. So, how to change it back to normal? Man, seriously help your computer idiot friend. Thank you :)

kevrlee said...

pray for more tough times! so that you may have overflowing creative juices! haha ok kidding! awesome one bro!

Robin Chan said...

Zoey - yeah tough times bringing more creative juices out of me!!! The lesson of the day, i learned it in church, during pastor's preaching on "Does Fairy Tale love exists?" :P

Kev - pray for more tough times? I wonder who would! Btw, thanks for encouraging me to write new songs after writing poem... i will... soon but dunno when... oh i know... when tough times come again, then might be a song will come out! Definitely working out a song for EMERGE in Nov! :)

kevrlee said...

promise me ok. promise me you will join the songwriting competition for this year's EMERGE... hehe

Robin Chan said...

hahaha!!! I need to get the song out first! How to join songwriting composition without a song in itself first? :P hehehe... Will try to compose a song and send to u first! :)