Thursday, February 5, 2009

I bit my char kuey teow tongue!!!

Yesterday Edi called me and asked if I wanted to go to pasar malam. It was around 6PM and usually if I want to go to pasar malam, I won't go that early because not all the stalls are opened. But since it was not raining and that I haven't been to pasar malam since last year, I told myself, "Yeah why not?" So I went to meet Edi nearby there and we walked and it was quite empty as merchants were opening their stalls.

Usually if I go to pasar malam, I will eat one and only thing for sure. It's the Char Kuey Teow of the pasar malam. For me to buy it and to eat it, I have to walk until the end of the pasar malam to be able to get it and I can tell you, it's quite far. Taman Connaught is well-renowed for the longest pasar malam in KL. It's around 2-3KM. So Edi and I walked and walked until we found some snacks to eat. We walked while eating the snacks till we reached the famous char kuey teow and I could smell it from few distance away as I came near. The fragance of it would perfume every place around it. When I reached the place, I started to order and it's only RM3.80!!!



Yummy it is, right? Well yes it is indeed!!! I asked for a take away to bring it back home to eat it up! I was so excited to hold the hot and tasty and famous char kuey teow of pasar malam. I couldn't wait to go home and eat it up!

As soon as we reached home, finally the time has come to unwrap it and start to devour the char kuet teow! After unwrapping it, mixed it with the chilli and it's ready to be eaten alive! hahaha!!! I started to devour it, like a lion who will devour its prey. I ate and ate and guess what? It was so deliciously appetizing that I actually bit my tongue!!!! OUCH!!! Now it's very painful!!!

Well that's the case of not eating a Char Kuey Teow for very long! So if you have any cravings, just go for it, don't just wait for very long like me to eat it. Else you'll end up bitting your tongue too!!! hehehe...

No comments: