Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 miracles in 3 days!!!

Here I am back to KL after a very long and tiring trip but all AWESOME!!! I will post about it in my next post. Today I want to share about something great beside back to classes. Well I have to post about that also anyway. hehehe... Ok back to the main topic, 3 miracles in 3 days!!!

DAY 1

Monday, the first day I went back to school after 2 months of holidays, my wardrobe was locked for many days. So when I came back, I had to open it. Once I put the key in, the lock broke!!! I tried to open it so many times but in vain. Then I got an idea. Since my wardrobe was not completely screwed, so I seperated it into half so that I can open the lock from inside. But unfortunately I couldn't find my screwdriver. Then I realised that I borrowed to Linet last time. So I had to ask somebody else who stays nearby. So I asked Caleb instead. As I got the screwdriver, I had to screw the lock out from inside. As I did it, it didn't come out. I don't know why it didn't come out. I tried all my best but in vain. :( Now read this properly! I prayed and made a simple prayer, "God, help me to open this wardrobe's lock in Jesus' Name!" Then I pushed the lock inside, pushed again and I heard a 'click' sound! I pushed it again and it came out!!! Wow!!! PRAISE GOD!!! :D

DAY 2

During the whole day I was doing well. Good weather and I eat properly. That morning I even did my big business in the WC and I could digest all well. That afternoon as I came back from school, I don't know what happened that I had a stomach ache and I got diarrhea within seconds. Okay I know it's disgusting but keep reading first. My stomach was so pain and I was suffering terribly. Then I prayed, "God, help me, take away this pain from me!" Few seconds later, the pain was gone, totally gone!!! Can you believe that? I had no more pain! PRAISE GOD!!! :D

DAY 3

Today, I went to Giant to buy some stuffs for breakfast. Then I saw the Corn Flakes and I wanted to buy. But the problem is that on one shelf it's RM9.36 and on another shelf it's RM8.99. How can it be? Usually if my mum was there, she'll complain and everything. Well I got confused myself, should I buy or not buy? I checked at the price machine and it was RM9.36. Hmm... how can it be? They said got BIG DISCOUNT there. I was still walking by and taking other stuffs and I don't know how but I walked nearby the cashier where there's the manager counter. So I walk by that counter and said to the guy there, "How much is this?" Then he checked and said that it was RM9.36. Weird right? Then I told him that there it's written RM8.99. So he went and check and I went together with him to show him. Then he told me, "Take the price tag and show to the cashier, I give you discount!" Wow!!! Praise GOD!!! :D Then I got the discount with any problem! AWESOME!!!

Well guys and girls out there, God does listen to prayers. I really praise God for 3 consecutive days there was a miracle in my life after I prayed. Well for the manager counter encounter, I really didn't expect it. I didn't even know this was even there. But I believe God led me to walk there! :) I've learned a great thing today, although I'm faithful in praising God in those small things, God will continue to be faithful in the greater things that is yet to come! All glory to GOD! :)

No comments: