Saturday, November 1, 2008

Holidays... Finally...

It's been a while that I haven't blog. Well the reason behind is this, is because firstly, I'm on holiday! Wohoo!!! Secondly I'm bored, that's why I don't really know what to blog about. I feel that I WANNA SHOUT OUT LOUD!!!! Why??? Because I have nothing interesting to do.

Once I had my first day of holiday, I was so excited. So I wanted to plan up what are the things to be done. I got to call up friends to go out for movie and it's done. I've been watching 3 movies in 2 days. I watched first and second movie with Jessie, my subteam member. Actually there was supposed to be others as well but in the end couldn't make it. Anyway I got to plan with her the games for our Choir Outing. I've watched Eagles Eye and Max Payne. The next day I went to watch Bangkok Dangerous with Hendra, Joy and Justin. After that I had quite a busy weekend in organizing our Choir outing. It was fun! I will post it in my next post! :)

Then after all these... It's boring... want to go out, but I realised that I've spent too much in the past few days. No money, no entertainment!!! :( So at home life is boring... The next boring thing is that I sent my laptop to be formatted and I will only get it by the end of the week latest. Just imagine, on holidays and broke and laptop, life is so boring when being laptop-less!!! So I just went to Edi's house to watch DVDs and watch him and Ray play online game. On the other hand, I'm waiting for my beloved parents to decide if they want to go on a family trip or I go back straight away. So somehow I'm stuck in Malaysia until further notification. I hope that i can be home and i have everything. My parents will just give me food and we will go out together and I will meet up my friends as well. Well it's so much easy to be near my parents where I can enjoy everything.

Anyway this is a boring post, maybe, so keep in touch guys!!!!

No comments: