Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy, Busier, Busiest!!!

This week is gonna be the busiest week of my life. Or maybe I've busier than that before. Anyway, here are the upcoming things for this week.

Monday - Group discussion for MOT assignment
Tuesday - Public Speaking Presentation + Group discussion and compiling MOT assignment
Wednesday - The Hive + Revision for MOT Midterm (8 Long Chapters to study!!!)
Thursday - Awards Day - Receiving 2 Awards for this year! :D
Friday - MOT Midterm EXAMS + Dance My Love + Choir @ CHC KL
Saturday - Dance My Love + Choir @ CHC KL
Sunday - Dance My Love + Choir @ CHC KL


Well if you have been wondering what is Dance My Love, it's a dance drama production. It's something like Stomp the Yard, Step up 1, Step up 2... well you name it... It's inspired from all these movies and not only that, it's also a love story between 2 people from different races. Separated by culture, will passion bring them together?

Guys and girls out there, it's not something to be missed!!! I know a lot of my friends are participating in this dance production, so I'm urging you all to come. My friends have been practising everyday for nights until the AM! I'm telling you, you won't regret a single moment of coming in. :)



Dance My Love
(click to enlarge)

So do come and bring your friends and family along with you. So note down your calendars. Here are the dates:

Friday - 8:00PM
Saturday - 5:30PM
Sunday - 10:00AM

If you guys stay around in Cheras and that you're interested to come and you guys need transport to go there, just contact Robin (017-2028925) or Edison (016-2189335). We'll be going for Saturday, so you can't make it on Saturday, it's ok, just let us know what day you're interested to go! :) Remember, it's not something that you'll miss out!!!

No comments: