Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm having a critical mindset!!!



I'm feeling myself a bit weird these days. I think it started since the beginning of the semester and it has only been alive these few days. I'm having a critical mindset!!! I've been thinking of so many things critically. Is it because of my psychology class of last few days?

Recently I had to do a debate in class with my fellow classmates! We had a topic on morality - what is right or wrong? Well I've strongly been debating against my opponent team. Haha to be specific, against Joanna and Carmen. :P I seriously enjoyed this debate! :)

Is Critical Thinking good or bad? Critical Thinking is the process of objectively evaluating, comparing, analyzing, and synthesizing information. Yeah this is the kind of mindset that I'm having right now.

Please comment on this post. I want to see how many critical thinker is there in this world! I want to get your feedbacks! I want anybody to comment!!!

No comments: