Thursday, August 14, 2008

Some Updates before exams

Hello!!!!

Well I know that I haven't been writing blogs these days. I'm just back for a while then I'll be busy again. hehe... Pretty busy these days!!! (Why Robin is always busy???)

First I was busy with my cousins who just came for their honeymoon. Actually they went to Bali first then afterwards they came to KL to meet me and do some shopping! Well I enjoyed a lot during their visit here. I was really blessed by the food and clothes that I've received from them while shopping. It's really amazing how God blessed me with such cousins. We went to eat at Outback Steak House, Madam Kwan, Sushi and Secret Recipe. Just imagine, it's all very expensive and I don't go there often. I did manage to take a few pictures and here they are. (actually only in Madam Kwan as that's the only time I had the camera)



Me, Joyce and Voon


3 in 1 Food!!! Lucky Joyce!!!


Chicken Wings - Delicious and Crispy!!! Yummy!!!


Fried Sotong!!!


Beef Rendang!!!!


Set the Beef Rendang on my plate together with Nasi Lemak!!!


I've set everything on my plate now!!! Ready to eat!!! Banzai!!! :D

The food was so delicious!!! Well I couldn't take picture in the other places as it's on the other camera and the other camera is with my cousin!!! haha!!! But I really enjoyed all the food. Some of it I've never eaten before like Madam Kwan! First time going, but really worth going! :)

As you can see on my sidebar, my final exams is starting from next week Monday onwards. So that's why now I'm really busy "studying" in library so that I don't get access to the computer. There are 2 things that I get very tempted when I'm at home. First it's my bed and second is my laptop. To get ready of it, very easy, just go to the library! haha!!!

Well time to take off now! Ready to fly? FLYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! (the song I will fly is resounding in my head)

No comments: