Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exciting Moment!!!

Although in my busyness, well I'm going for something really super exciting this Saturday. Well have you heard of EMERGE competition before? If not, you can view it in my sidebar, just click on EMERGE and if you want to see what we did last year, you can check on the picture below also. You'll be amazed! Trust me! :)

So what is the thing that I'm joining which is really exciting???

I'M
GOING
FORRRRRRRRRRRR
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



GO-KARTING!!!!!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

cool, i hope i can join also. But i didnt.. cz they disqualified me..T.T

Robin Chan said...

oh... you're also from CHC? Cool! :) What's ur name? I'm Robin and I'm from W13. How about you?

Oh yeah about the Go-Kart, they had to disqualified a lot because a lot of people registered for it and our church can't afford to pay for a semi finals of Go Kart. In the end, we just took 4 ppl from each clusters and I was selected! :)