Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Robin is singing Chinese Song for the first time!

Yups yups! Robin is singing Chinese song for the very first time. Please give him a round of applause!!! *clap * clap * clap *

I just came back from my first Chinese singing rehearsal. It was quite fun. I had to sing Chinese song for the first time and it's really challenging for me. I don't mind to sing English and French songs but Chinese is indeed very challenging!

I've learned Chinese before when I was in school back in Mauritius but then I've forgotten because for me it was of no importance. Little did I know that I will come to Malaysia one day to speak Chinese. Well, yes, Chinese people speaks Chinese in Malaysia, that's the truth that I found out when I came over here. Never mind, I take it as a challenge to learn again. Now there's more fun to learn than to learn in Mauritius because we don't use it in our daily life. At least here I can learn and speak and especially I know how to order my food!!! Muahahahaha!!!!!

So I was saying that I sang Chinese song during my rehearsal. I'm going to perform on this Friday for the UCSI Chinese Cultural Society (CCS) in the Chinese New Year occasion. It's going to be fun! Just now I was practising with Kim Fah and Eny(a nigerian girl). If the rehearsal was fun, I guess that on the day itself, we gonna rock this place! :) YEAH MAN!

Well please do join us at UCSI South Wing, Block A, lobby at 7PM. Come and see International Students, like me, to sing Chinese song! YEAH! (GONG XI, GONG XI, GONG XI NI YA!)

No comments: