Saturday, February 23, 2008

Family Picture

A lot of people has been asking me about my family picture. They wanted to see if there are really Chinese people in Mauritius. Well let me show you our family picture. This picture was taken last year April when I went back to Mauritius. We seldom take pictures as a family, so this picture is very precious to me.


From left to right: My lil bro, my dad, my mum, my lil sis and I.

My little bro is not so little as you can see. He's taller than me and claim to be my elder brother. Well after all you can see who's the elder by the maturity. He's now studying Computer Programming in Mauritius. He wishes to pursue his further studies in Australia.

My little sis is almost becoming the height as me. Well our family on my mother's side, all the uncles and cousins are tall! So we genetically tall but not as tall as a giant of course.

My dad is an accountant, always busy and always have big dreams! My mum is a housewife, always loving, caring and cooks very good food for everybody.

Any comments? Now do you believe that I'm a Chinese from Mauritius? I may look like Malaysian Chinese but I'm from Mauritius. Believe it or not! It's TRUE!!! :)

2 comments:

Steve Lam said...

Haha... ok Robin, now we trust u on the whole Chinese people in Mauritius...

Btw, your lil bro REALLY does look like your elder bro. Haha...

So, when can we go crash to your place at Mauritius???

Unknown said...

Hey Robin!

Haven't seen you for ages!

Haha! Of course there are Chinese people in Mauritius! I'm Chinese too! LOL!

Think our parents went out for dinner together last time. But I wasn't in Mauritius. I'll be going back end April until mid-May. What about you?

Take care!

Lisa