Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yes!!! I'm Single!!!

Recently I've updated my facebook profile. Well I don't usually update my profile. Actually I haven't fully update all my profile. So I decided to change my profile picture because some people are being jealous of seeing me eating ice cream every time they come to my profile.

This is something very unusual that had ever happened to me. Updating profile is very simple and easy. I've put my relationship status as Single. Little did I know that after few mins, a lot of comments already popped up!!! Here it goes.... (it's quite small I hope you can read)

Started with Viry with her funny comment!!!



Yeah and here comes Hazel, my choir leader, promoting the Choir Ministry through my singleness!! hahaha!!!



Yeah my facebook has indeed become a chat room for everyone to comment.



And Hazel keeps bullying me. She wants to put me into trouble! haha!! In the end I promoted her also! haha!!!



Here comes Jessie also! Haya! Why Jessie need to come and give such comments about me looking for pretty girls again. After that Hazel chatted with me on msn, "So Robin, what is this that you're looking for pretty girls AGAIN??? Faster Repent!!!" Haha!!!



This guy, his name is Kevin Rimas. A very famous guy who like to bully people in every single occassion. He was so happy for me that he started to promote me!!! Hahaha!!! This is very funny!!!



Here it continues with new people... very kepo these ppl! hahaha!!!



Wow!!! Still got more to go man!!!



I still wonder why Hazel still commenting here!!! haha!!! Viry gave up already!!



Some people thinks that all those people comment has no life, so they ask them to get a life somewhere!!! hahaha!!! Then Lowen is confirming that i'm a hot product!!!



That's all!!! :)
But I think still got more to come, every day I'm having more and more comments just because I'm single. Can you believe it?

By the way for just 1 status I got 55 COMMENTS!!!

This is very interesting to know that there's a lot of kepo people on Facebook!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

4 comments:

*HuiChian* said...

i really was so shocked, 1st time so many comments in someone's ........*speechless* jz a status update, n so many feedback, 55 ??!!! muahhaaa...BUT, it is an interesting 1 lar...btw, u broke up wif who huh ?? LOL

(luckily i din comment on that, wic means i'm not a keh-poh XD )

Robin Chan said...

hehe... yeah 55 comments!!! yeah im single but i never said that I'm available anyway! hahaha!!! It was such a hot issue for them! Some pretending not to be jealous and not to be interested also! haha!!! Oh yeah i didn't break up with anyone. I was single all the while, just that I updated my profile! that's all! haha!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Robin,

I tell you what after this you try putting ur status to "in a relationship " and see the comments cuz mine reached to 70 now...heheheheh

Robin Chan said...

Haha!!! My dear Prakash!!! I can't compete with you. Your popularity is higher than mine. Even the number of friends on facebook is more than mine. Of course lah!!! :P hahaha!!! Anyway *bow down* hehe...