Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been robbed for a milo ice!!!

I've been robbed today!!! This is very sad but it's true. I never thought that this thing could happened to me. Why does it have to happen after church? This is what happened today.

After church service, I went to have my lunch with my friends at Medan known as the Rock Cafe, somewhere nearby Sunway University College. So this place is quite a nice place to eat, because I think that there's a lot of varieties to eat there. So I ordered the Chak Fan and then later on I ordered a milo ice. I was really thirsty at that time, so I had to wait for my milo for quite long as I got my food already. Soon I got my milo and I paid for the guy while I was eating. I couldn't wait as I haven't eaten at all since morning and I was already 2pm!!!

I paid RM10 to the guy and the milo is only RM1.80!!! You know what happened? That guy never give me back my change! So I ask any waiter who was walking by for my change. So he went to check and then come back with other waiters and say that there's no change. How can it be that there's no change??? So they ask every of the waiters working there but in vain. NO CHANGE!!! So I was fed up of waiting and I had to go already. I then went to meet up the boss together with Jason. So the boss went and gathered all the waiters and to check on them. Still no more. The thing is that I paid RM10, you see. They should have money more but I have no idea how they count that. As a result, the boss said, "I'm sorry, nobody has it unless you tell you who is the waiter among these and I shall ask him to give back!" HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO RECOGNIZE THE WAITER'S FACE??? The boss said that in future I must do that else he cannot do anything for me! What the heck is that??? So for my own benefit I have to check who is taking my order like that? All the waiters look the same to me, how will I know that? Should I tell him, "Hey wait, I don't move, I take your picture first!"?

Usually there's a saying that says that the customer is King! So even the boss is not willing to just give me back my change. So just imagine guys, I paid a milo ice for RM10!!! Some more he didn't ask me to pay for the milo again also. Well I went home, with a long face and just let it be. Since he said that he can't do anything about it. I just wanted my money back man! There's no big deal! Just imagine if it was RM50! What would you do in my place?

No comments: