Monday, March 16, 2009

UCSI Block A Cafeteria

I am now in Uni blogging. The internet here is very super duper slow and even facebook and ebuddy can't be opened. Well this is how it is now! Today I want to blog about my uni life. I haven't blog about it for quite a while I think. Anyway, let's start now!

Today I went to Uni and I went for lunch in block A Cafeteria. To tell you the truth, I haven't eating there for the past 1 year although that I walk by there everyday. The reason that I haven't been eating there because last time there used to be an aunty who was selling a mixture of economical rice (chak fan), and some western food such as spagetti, macaroni, well some other pastas basically. That's why her corner to sell the food is called Western Delights. UCSI students should know that. So yeah last time I used to eat there everyday because the aunty used to give me discounts and some extra dishes. I'll eat a lot and mostly around RM4-5. Whenever I eat there, my friends would be jealous of me because they take the same thing but it's more expensive for them and they don't get any extras. After some time, the aunty started to lose customers so, she charged me more expensive for a very little food only. :( That was quite sad and I stopped eating there ever since. Guess what happened after some time? She got bankrupt and closed her stall. Awww.... Well it's not my fault if she started to charge me more expensive. She was a bit rascist towards the Nigerian students where she charged them RM8+. So pity of them. Well if she wanted to be successful in her business, she had to be nice to other students also, not to be choosy. Now you can see what happen when someone is choosy. So Don't BE CHOOSY!!! Be equal towards everyone!

After some more time... the stall reopens again and sold the same thing but taken over by the stall next door who were selling drinks only. To be honest the food is good there, but it's too expensive to eat there. Today I went there and I don't know what was the reason. I bought water as water finished in my house and I sat down and drank. Suddenly I was hungry and I went to buy the food at that stall. So knowing that it'll be expensive, I didn't take much, I ate very little and it costed me RM4.50! =/ So expensive!!! If I eat chak fan, I take the same amount that I took today and it'll cost me around RM3 something. Can you believe that??? Ok some of you might think that I'm very stingy but wouldn't you eat something nice and make you full for a cheap price or you prefer to eat something nice and expensive and won't make you full at all? Must buy value for money!! (that's the expression my mum always uses!)

The other thing that I've noticed about the block A Cafeteria, during lunch time I used to see my friends around. But this time, I've seen none of my friends around, not even a single one! So you see, it's not only me who feels like that. My friends also feel that the cafeteria has been selling their food so expensive.

Conclusion, I won't eat there anymore. Not only because it's expensive, but from what I ate today, it was not nice at all! There was a long hair in my food!!! Yerrr....

No comments: